- Pay in Full Immediately (Receive $100 off package price)
- A payment plan is available based on what month you begin your reservation and the time of your vacation. If you are on a payment plan, your payment dates will be established when you pay your reservation deposit. Your final payment is due 30 days from your expected day of arrival.
- Additional massage services can be prearranged with our massage therapists and the price for these services will be $75 (US). Guests can sign up for these appointments and prepay for these additional services.
- Additional nights at Baratunde and Kayah’s Jungle HomeStay (B&B) may be available before or after your retreat for an additional cost of $100 per night plus meals. Post trips to the surrounding region of Toledo District can be arranged for travelers who would like to explore more of the region.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or trip illnesses. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply. We wish we could compensate people for unforseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR EXOTIC ADVENTURE WELLNESS JOURNEY (EAWJ) RETREAT:
Our Cancellation Policy is simple. We do not extend monetary refunds. If you cannot attend the desired event you have reserved, we will apply 100% of your reservation investment into another Exotic Adventure Wellness Journey retreat or HomeStay (B&B) or Wellness Capital resort stay. You will be expected to pay the difference of the 2 events, if the new event has a greater cost. Forgotten Foods International will absorb the difference if the cost is less. Your reservation is transferable to another friend or family member who desires to attend one of our publicized events or private HomeStay. Your reservation postponement is redeemable up to 3 years from your cancellation date.
IF WE CANCEL YOUR EAWJ RETREAT:
We have never had to cancel a retreat. However, if we do cancel a trip due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a monetary refund. Under these circumstances, our cancellation policy applies. In addition, we cannot compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. Again, to cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase travel insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
- you cancel your participation in your EAWJ retreat
- your retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
- lost baggage
- medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We recommend TRAVELGUARD, which offers a variety of travel insurances, including the option for a comprehensive “cancel for any reason” policy. If you cancel your retreat – for any reason – your airfare, hotel, retreat costs, etc. up until 48 hours prior to travel, will be covered. This comprehensive package is called the, ”Gold Package Cancel for Any Reason” Policy. You must contact Travelguard and purchase the policy within 15 days of buying your airline tickets or incurring any costs for any part of your travel. You can also just insure your air tickets. Travelguard can give you quotes for each scenario…or do your own home-work. 🙂
The signed waiver and payment form MUST be faxed or emailed into the
office of The Forgotten Foods…Remembered when paying initial deposit.
Fax number: 770-783-2106
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org