- Pay in Full Immediately (Receive $100 off package price)
- A payment schedule is available based on the month you begin your reservation. If you are on a payment plan, your payment dates will be established when you pay your reservation deposit. Your final payment is due 30 days before your expected day of arrival.
- Additional massage services can be pre-arranged with our massage therapists and the price for these services will be $75 (US). Acupuncture services are also available for $75 (US). Guests can sign up for these appointments and prepay for these additional services.
- Additional nights at Baratunde and Kayah’s Jungle HomeStay (B&B) may be available before or after your retreat for an additional cost of $85 per night or $125 per day with meals. Post trips to the surrounding region of Toledo District can be arranged for travelers who would like to explore more of the region.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or trip illnesses. If you cancel your participation in a retreat or HomeStay for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR EXOTIC ADVENTURE WELLNESS JOURNEY, (EAWJ) RETREAT OR HOMESTAY VACATION :
- At any point before you attend your Retreat or HomeStay Vacation, you receive 100% credit of your payments paid to date toward another Retreat or HomeStay vacation of choice in the future. If you choose a Retreat or HomeStay vacation time that is more expensive than your credit, you will be expected to pay any difference in the costs for the event or high season periods. This credit must be used within 18 months. We have this policy so that you will not lose any of your vacation investments.
IF WE CANCEL YOUR EAWJ RETREAT:
We have never had to cancel a retreat or reservation. However, if we do cancel a trip due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we will credit your payments paid to date toward another Retreat or HomeStay vacation of choice in the future. We cannot guarantee a refund. Under these circumstances we cannot compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. Again, to cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase travel insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
- you cancel your participation in your EAWJ retreat
- your retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
- lost baggage
- medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We recommend TRAVELGUARD, which offers a variety of travel insurances, including the option for a comprehensive “cancel for any reason” policy. If you cancel your retreat – for any reason – your airfare, hotel, retreat costs, etc. up until 48 hours prior to travel, will be covered. This comprehensive package is called the, ”Gold Package Cancel for Any Reason” Policy. You must contact Travelguard and purchase the policy within 15 days of buying your airline tickets or incurring any costs for any part of your travel. You can also just insure your air tickets. Travelguard can give you quotes for each scenario…or do your own home-work. 🙂
The signed waiver and payment form MUST be faxed or emailed into the
office of The Forgotten Foods…Remembered when paying initial deposit.
Fax number: 770-783-2106
Email address: email@example.com